By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient opportunity to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
Licence to use the Site
- SFI grants you a non-exclusive, world-wide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with the Terms.
- A reference to the term “Information” means information and content from the Site and includes any material, text, images and audio and video content.
Use of information obligations
- You may browse the Site, but you may only access, download or use Information from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may also print one copy of any page within the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use. In particular, you must not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use any Information for commercial purposes, without written permission of SFI.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice (or other proprietary rights notice) contained in any Information you download.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is subject to copyright (whether it is a copyright of SFI or of third parties) unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms.
- Except for the limited authorisation is set out in paragraphs 3 to 5 above, no licence to or right in the Information, or any copyright of SFI or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- SFI does not warrant or represent to you that your use of Information displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SFI.
Trademarks and proprietary rights
- All product names and brands that appear on the Site, are trademarks of SFI, companies related to SFI or parties that have contracted with SFI (such as suppliers). This is the case whether or not the product names or brands appear in large print, italics or with the trademark symbol. The Site may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of SFI and/or other parties.
- No licence to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of SFI and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- All product names published in italics on the Site are trademarks owned by or licensed to the SFI Group.
- The information on the Site is intended for general information purposes only and is not a substitute for the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or other qualified healthcare professional.
- Use of the Site by you is at your own risk. Without limiting the above, this includes use of any service provided through the Site, any linked website, Facebook and Twitter.
- SFI does not endorse or test products, nor does it verify the content or any claims made, either implicit or explicit.
- Reliance by you on any information on the Site (including any content provided by parties or people other than SFI) is at your own risk.
- SFI also does not:
- accept responsibility for the consequences of the use of information on the Site,
- warrant the accuracy of the information on the Site or whether the information is up-to-date, and
- accept responsibility for the consequences of the use of any products. Without limiting the above, if you do experience any health issues or problems related to information on the Site you should seek help from your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.
Links to other websites
- The Site may contain links to other websites as well as content added by people other than SFI.
- SFI does not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user generated or any content available on any linked website.
SFI controls website operation
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- SFI retains complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in its sole discretion; and
- the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and SFI, SFI owns all intellectual property rights in the Site. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- You represent and warrant to SFI that you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms and you have complied with the all the provisions set out in these Terms. Exclusion of liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, SFI excludes all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- To the full extent permitted by law, SFI and its staff, employees, contractors or agents, will not in any way be liable for any loss, expense, damage, claim or action, including consequential or economic loss, in connection with or resulting from your use of the Site including the use of information and the reliance on information.
- To the full extent permitted by law, SFI excludes all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the exclusions set out in this section operate to benefit and protect SFI as operator of the Site.
- You must not assign, sublicense or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.
- If a provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.