At SFI, we are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing talented individuals. Our values start with a commitment to excellence in everything that we do. SFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to be contacted or considered for roles with SFI, that become available, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will only be used for recruitment purposes and you will only be contacted in the event that the skills and experiences detailed in your resume matches selection criteria for our roles
Medical Manager- Global (Temp to Perm)
Your new company
We are a purpose driven natural healthcare company with a global footprint. At SFI, we aim to change the way people consider natural healthcare and empower the responsible management of health by delivering high quality, reliable products to healthcare professionals and consumers around the world.
We are a values based organisation with a spirit that embraces entrepreneurialism, diversity, trust & respect and family.
You will join the business at a time of significant positive change and be able to directly contribute to the strategic goals.
Your new role
- To create new scientific evidence for our core brands.
- To provide permanent collaboration with Digital Department in the full range of scientific and medical services to support strategies and product’s communication tactics.
- To provide the full range of medical and scientific services in support of Regulatory activities.
Global Medical & Marketing Digital activities
- Support Global Digital Department on all digital activities to provide review and development of medical and scientific content.
- Develop Global Medical documentation / referencing / data review in support of the brands based in: Medical Knowledge Manual, Medical-Technical Product Handbook, Facilitation slide decks, Scientific presentations, Frequently Ask Questions handling, Objection handling, Articles and published Clinical Trials.
- Provide consistent strategic medical input to global digital life cycle management
Global Medical & Marketing activities
- Collaborate with all functions in the Global Medical and Marketing Department to provide medical input in all activities
- KOL Development Program: presence in Symposia and Congress for support to SFI products
- Support International Scientific Advisory Boards and Committees established for SFI products
- Medical reviews of marketing materials (at global level package)
Medical input for regional-local activities
- Develop and manage Medical Knowledge Facilitation Session (face-to-face and/or through digital means) in support to brand launches,
- Provide in field activities collaboration to direct-to-HCP engagement programs: scientific presentations, KOL presence, competitive analysis, etc
- Medical review of marketing material (at regional level)
- Develop and update contents (including trial design and timelines) of Clinical Development Plans (CDP) for development projects
- Prepare Clinical Trial Protocols
- Contact external experts and CROs as necessary to develop and execute the CDPs and Trial Protocols
- Medical management of IIT (Investigator Initiated Trial)
- Responsible for the clinical part of the CTD dossiers
- Answer to deficiency letters from Health Authorities
- Prepare secondary document for registration
- Ensure timely review and availability of Clinical Expert Report
- Medical review of final artworks (outerbox, leaflets, packaging)
- Regular medical input for the CCDS
- Provide answers to medical enquires
- Support the New Business Opportunities by providing medical input and ideas for new products and/or extracts
- Medical writing
What you’ll need to succeed
Experience & Qualifications
- MD degree, PhD or PharmD or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience within a corporate medical affairs function
- Able to effectively educate and influence stakeholders
- In a matrix environment, able to effectively collaborate across divisions
- Planning and coordinating skills
- Customer focus expertise and other key stakeholders (public groups, KOLs, medical professional organisations)
What you’ll get in return
This is an exceptionally good time to join this rapidly expanding business. You will have an opportunity to work with a talented group of colleagues. You will receive a competitive base salary plus super plus bonus.
What you need to do now
To apply for this role please forward your resume to email@example.com
No agencies please!
Head of Quality EMEA
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving the quality assurance and compliance standards based on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) of the SFI EMEA, composed by more than 200 employees.
You will ensure quality practices matching global regulatory agencies’ requirements and complying with our clients agreed quality assurance and compliance expectations.
You will be responsible for all commercialised products as well as for products in development.
You will effectively lead and manage the GMP site in Wigan (UK) and Bioggo (CH) composed by a team of ca. 40 employees to create high performance and develop them to their full potential in a fast paced environment.
Furthermore, you will set up, communicate and achieve the local Quality strategy and objectives and improve the organisational structure where required to meet SFI’s strategic goals.
You will cooperate internally across the SFI group to provide the vision, results orientated leadership and creativity required to build an effective global Quality organisation based on a robust and efficient Quality System.
- Bachelor’s degree in science and several years of industry experience
- At least 10 years of Quality experience and a track record of managing successful regulatory inspections. Manufacturing and Engineering experience is an asset.
- Fluent in Italian and English; German and/or French are an asset.
- Flexibility, business orientation, excellent strategic and analytical skills and a high service of orientation.
- Communication and negotiation ability
- The ability to work as a strong leader and manager is essential to be the success of this position.
If you are interested in this position, send us your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org