Key Selling Points:
- Flexible working hours in collaboration with teams in Europe and US.
- Based in St Leonards (Near train station & onsite parking available)
- Being able to make an impact to a purpose driven global organisation
Your new company
We are a purpose driven natural healthcare company with a global footprint. At SFI Health, we believe we have the responsibility to bring proven natural health solutions to people’s healthcare needs.
Our Vision is to be the trusted global leader in developing & delivering human microbiome and cognitive natural solutions that enable people to make informed health choices confidently.
Your new role
Reporting to Global Head of Digital, the Digital Content Manager is responsible to help bring to life SFI Health’s vision of being the trusted leader in delivering human microbiome and cognitive natural solutions that help people to make informed health choices confidently.
Working in close collaboration with teams around the world and priority partners, this role is responsible for leading the planning, production, and distribution of highly effective digital content for the SFI Solutions & Microbiome portfolio.
By developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of SFI Health’s customer journeys and the digital content that influences awareness, engagement, and conversion, this role is responsible for creating content and campaigns that will be utilised across the SFI Health group and via distributors to meet short- and long-term growth objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders located in APAC, Europe and the US to build data driven content plans and deliver effective digital content that aligns with business objectives and that delivers customer value
- Create and manage portfolio content production calendars; lead the production of global digital content packages and campaigns
- Manage the digital content creation and approval process
- Apply editorial rigour ensuring messaging is aligned to brand strategy
- Publish and maintain content integrity through timely regular content updates to SFI Health’s digital channels and platforms including, but not limited to websites, social media (including LinkedIn), CMP(Welcome by Optimizley) and DAM (Assetbank).
- Manage the SFI Health LinkedIn account, including creating content and managing the content schedule.
- With a good understanding of best practice and techniques, provide support as required to local/regional teams on digital marketing activity.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in digital marketing/communications including experience developing managing websites, producing digital content strategies and building brand profile and presence through digital channels.
- Tertiary qualification in digital communications, marketing, journalism or other business specialty
- Proven experience building and growing brands through content and community via diverse formats of content
- Proven project management experience and a customer-centric approach
- Approachable, adaptable, and excellent communicator
- A creative thinker with a passion for content and digital innovation who proactively seeks solutions amongst uncertainty or ambiguity.
- A hunger to stay at the forefront of emerging trends, and best practices in content marketing and measurement.
- Strong copywriting and basic graphic design skills viewed favorably
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
What you’ll get in return
This is an exceptionally good time to join this rapidly expanding business
You will have the opportunity to work with a talented group of colleagues and expand your career with a diverse role in a global company
In this role you will be able to make a difference, owning your goals and deliver on the promise of a purpose driven organisation.
No agencies please!