Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Digital Marketing Platforms Manager is responsible for the management and evolution of SFI Health’s global digital technology stack, to support marketing execution and business strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to drive transformation of our Australia business based out of Sydney.
Key Selling Points:
- Based in St Leonards, with flexible work arrangements available
- Enable stakeholders and businesses in Australia as well as overseas
- Combine strategic thinking and long-term planning with hands on implementation and management
- Work in a nimble, growth focused, purpose driven culture
- Critical member of the Global Digital team you will be responsible for managing the roadmap of the digital platforms ensuring that the platforms keep pace with the needs of global user groups
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be an enthusiastic, driven collaborator who combines a results-oriented mindset with a supportive, positive, “can do” approach, who looks a lot like:
- 5+ years’ experience managing digital marketing technologies and platforms
- Experience implementing technology platforms and products, from establishing requirements, leading MVP definition, supplier contracting, governing the implementation and testing, creating support and maintenance processes and defining ongoing roadmaps
- Global experience for multi-market use viewed favourably
- In depth experience with a range of digital platforms
- CMS, DAM, MAP and eCommerce platforms are essential
- Experience with our suite of platforms (Mura / WordPress / Shopify / DotDigital / Welcome / AssetBank) would be viewed favourably
- Experience with digital marketing training and education also viewed favourably, as would experience with DXP platforms
- An understanding of cyber security fundamentals and how they should be applied to digital marketing platforms
- Ability to derive actionable insights to improve digital effectiveness and performance based on data
- Proven ability to deliver initiatives, through Scrum Master or project management experience
- UX and design experience would also be viewed favourably, although is not essential
What you’ll get in return
This is a great time to join this rapidly expanding business.
You will have the opportunity to work in a diverse role in with a talented group of colleagues and stakeholders in Australia, Switzerland and the United States.
You will be able to make a difference, owning your goals and deliver on the promise of a purpose driven organisation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.